For Professional use only. Effectively softens cuticles and hard skin build-up around the nail fold and under the free edge of the toenail. Contains Urea to naturally soften cuticles without stripping the surrounding skin of essential moisture. A pinpoint applicator allows for a narrow flow of product. The non-aggressive formula does not need to be washed off.
SIZE: 118 ml / 4 fl. oz.
Features and Benefits
• Professional Cuticle Softener is recommended for use by foot care technicians only
• Specifically formulated for cuticles on toes and the hard skin build
up around the nail fold on the toes.
• Allows for rapid removal of excess debris under the free edge of the nail
• Efficiently softens cuticles by hydrating, not dehydrating
• Non-acidic, fast-acting, gentle and efficient
• Non-aggressive formula is safe for Diabetics and all skin types
• Dry skin around toenails
• Use as a cuticle softener for all pedicures
• May be used prior to any and all other Footlogix treatments
• Also recommended for use in dry pedicures
• Apply a small amount of Footlogix® Professional Cuticle Softener directly onto the cuticle and nail fold of each toe
• Allow to absorb for 60 seconds for easy removal of excess debris
• Clean around the nails in the groove and under the free edge.
• Carefully remove all excess build-up of dead skin with pedicure implements
• Shape the free edge, clean the cuticle area and buff the nail plate
• Gently wipe off any remaining skin debris with a towel
• It is not necessary to rinse the foot with water as the Cuticle Softener will continue to hydrate long after the pedicure is completed
Benefits for Foot Care Professionals
• Use in conjunction with Footlogix® Callus Softener and the Professional
File to expedite salon and spa pedicures
• Easy to use hygienic applicator which allows for pinpoint application
and narrow flow of product